Karnataka’s PCC President, DK Shivakumar, is introducing a new contest for school children of Karnataka called #VaccinateKarnataka.
The following terms and conditions shall be applicable for the contest to be conducted throughout the region by the Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee. This contest shall be referred to as #VaccinateKarnataka on all social media channels and the contest website owned by the regulatory authorities.
This contest is open to the students of class 1 up-till class 12th studying in Karnataka from all 31 districts who wish to lend their helping hand in spreading awareness about vaccination and combating the evil of the virus. 2. What is the motive behind #VaccinateKarnataka contest?
Lockdown or no lockdown, school or no school, second wave or third wave, the best protection against the virus is getting vaccinated.
To defeat this pandemic, people need to get vaccinated sooner. Not everyone is fully vaccinated; only a few people have received both doses of the vaccine.
The children of Karnataka hold a lot of potential, and we are sure they can help us build an army of young warriors by spreading the message of timely vaccination. 3. How can I contribute to spreading awareness about the vaccine?
The students have to make a 1-2 minutes long video telling the importance of getting vaccinated and encouraging the adults to do so.
This initiative will be a step forward in educating the adults about the positive outcomes of being vaccinated as it ensures one’s safety and helps keep others at bay from the infection. 4. How can I enter the contest?
- In this 1-2 minute video, you need to convey the importance of getting vaccinated and how you will convince your loved ones to get jabbed. Unleash your creativity through speech, poem, dance, drama, paint, camera shoot or any other way you like. Feel free to express yourself the way you want!
- Please note that the entries must be in video format only, and you are free to choose any language medium from English or Kannada.
- You can be as creative as you want - add a song, add some music - explore your highest potential to convey your message to the adults.
- After creating the video, upload it on your public social media handles. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #VaccinateKarnataka, otherwise the video would not be considered.
- Remember that your social media profile needs to be set to "Public" for us to view your video and consider it for the contest.
- You can send the video through the website VaccinateKarnataka.in.
- Mention your name, class and section, school and district at the beginning of the video
- We shall judge the videos based on creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, literary/oratory skills and how well it conveys the message.
- We will choose 10 best entries daily and declare them as the winners of the #VaccinateKarnataka contest. These 10 winners will receive a brand new tablet each.
- The decision of the PCC chief will be final and binding to all the contestants, and no clarifications would be issued to any participant.
A note of caution: Your videos should not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.6. What is the last date to submit our video entries?
The last date to submit your #VaccinateKarnataka contest entries is 15th July. We look forward to receiving your amazing entries, but make sure your videos fulfil all the terms and conditions mentioned above. 7. How can I claim my prize?
Congratulations for joining our winners club!
You can claim your prize by clicking on the winners tab. Check for your name on the list that is displayed and click on the corresponding claim prize icon. Fill out the form with all the correct details and hit the "Submit" button.
Based on the particulars you share, our support team will get in touch with you via email, call or message and intimate you about the further process.